Reviews of the Star Wars movies were written starting in January 2016. Certain other series and miniseries were added after those shows aired. Note: All reviews contain spoilers.
- 5/25/1977. Episode IV: A New Hope — Two droids containing critical military information about a dreaded superweapon fall into the unsuspecting hands of a young man, pulling him into a life-or-death struggle against the Galactic Empire bent on the desruction of the Rebellion, which hopes to restore democracy to the galaxy.
- 6/20/1980. Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back — The Empire, led by Darth Vader, embarks on a mission to destroy the Rebellion at their secret base on a frigid ice world. As the Rebellion attempts to escape, Luke Skywalker travels to a distant planet to be trained in the ways of the Force by Yoda, the last surviving Jedi Master.
- 5/25/1983. Episode VI: Return of the Jedi — Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, and Lando must rescue Han Solo from the clutches of Jabba the Hutt before leading the Rebellion's daring attack to destroy the Empire's new Death Star, which is being constructed under the supervision of the Emperor himself.
- 5/19/1999. Episode I: The Phantom Menace — A trade blockade imposed on the planet of Naboo brings two Jedi knights to the world to intervene in a political solution. In the process, they encounter a young boy named Anakin Skywalker who is strong with the Force and whom one of the knights believes is the subject of a Jedi prophecy.
- 5/16/2002. Episode II: Attack of the Clones — Anakin is assigned to protect Padme from assassins amid political unrest in the Republic. Meanwhile, a series of mysteries sends Obi-Wan on an investigation to a remote planet where he discovers a massive clone army is being secretly constructed.
- 5/19/2005. Episode III: Revenge of the Sith — While the Republic fights a war against a separatist movement, the Jedi Council asks Anakin to spy on Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, whose political intentions they distrust. In the process, Anakin finds himself seduced by the power of the Dark Side of the Force.
- 12/18/2015. Episode VII: The Force Awakens — Thirty years after the Rebellion defeated the Empire at the Battle of Endor, a young woman on a desert world comes into the possession of a droid that carries the secret whereabouts of Luke Skywalker, the last Jedi, who is sought by the sinister First Order, which arose from the remnants of the Empire.
- 12/15/2017. Episode VIII: The Last Jedi — When the First Order attacks, the Resistance is forced to abandon their base of operations and flee with dwindling resources. Their only hope for survival may be the return of Luke Skywalker, whom Rey hopes to convince to return to the fight.
- 12/20/2019. Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker — In the final episode in the Skywalker story, Emperor Palpatine returns to menace the galaxy — threatening to undermine the power desired by Kylo Ren — while Rey and the Resistance hope to endure long enough to rise up and defeat the First Order.
- 12/16/2016. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story — The daughter of one of the Death Star's chief architects is recruited by the Rebellion to undertake a daring mission that hopes to bring about the end of the Empire's doomsday weapon.
- 5/25/2018. Solo: A Star Wars Story — A young Han Solo, hoping to finance a return to his homeworld for the love he left behind, teams up with a group of rogues to carry out a dangerous heist for a powerful crime boss.
Series & Miniseries
- 11/12/2019. The Mandalorian — A lone-operating Mandalorian bounty hunter embarks on a series of adventures with an unlikely sidekick.
- 12/29/2021. The Book of Boba Fett — Boba Fett and Fennec Shand attempt to take over the crime territory formerly run by Jabba the Hutt.
- 5/27/2022. Obi-Wan Kenobi — Ten years after the battle that wiped out the Jedi, Obi-Wan Kenobi is reluctantly drawn back into action when an old friend comes to Tatooine and desperately asks for help.