Season 1 (2020)
- 1/23/2020. Remembrance — Many years after his concluded career in Starfleet, a retired Jean-Luc Picard tends his family's vineyard, but finds his life's meaning taking a turn when a young woman comes to him for help and who may have a mysterious connection to Picard's fallen colleague Data.
- 1/30/2020. Maps and Legends — After investigating Dahj's death and discovering a possible Romulan plot, Picard goes to Starfleet Command to ask for a ship to take on a mission to search for Dahj's sister Soji.
- 2/6/2020. The End Is the Beginning — As Picard seeks help from a former Starfleet colleague and attempts to secure a ship and assemble a crew, Soji is introduced to a group of Romulan ex-Borg who were among the last assimilated by the Borg cube before its catastrophic failure.
- 2/13/2020. Absolute Candor — Looking to tie up overdue loose ends and recruit additional help, Picard is forced to confront his unkept promises when he visits a colony of Romulan refugees he helped relocate 14 years earlier.
- 2/20/2020. Stardust City Rag — Picard and his team, including Seven of Nine, arrive at Freecloud, where they take on an undercover mission to deal with shady locals who are holding Bruce Maddox as a prisoner.
- 2/27/2020. The Impossible Box — Picard must confront old demons when his mission to rescue Soji Asha takes him to the remnants of a Borg cube under the control of a Romulan reclamation project.
- 3/5/2020. Nepenthe — After escaping the Borg artifact, Picard and Soji lay low on Nepenthe, where they are hosted by long-retired William Riker and Deanna Troi.
- 3/12/2020. Broken Pieces — Picard warns Starfleet of the Romulan plot to destroy the synths on Soji's homeworld while Seven assists Elnor in his attempt to resist Narissa's forces aboard the Borg artifact.
- 3/19/2020. Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 1 — Picard and the crew of La Sirena make a series of startling discoveries when they reach Soji's planet of origin.
- 3/26/2020. Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 2 — Picard and his team must try to stop Altan Soong's colony of synthetics from contacting a society of artificial lifeforms, whose motives could spell catastrophe for all organic beings.
◄ Home Page