Star Trek: Lower Decks
Reviews of Lower Decks are written and posted as the series airs. Note: All reviews contain spoilers.
Season 3 (2022)
- 8/25/2022. Grounded — With the Cerritos crew on leave and Freeman awaiting trial for the destruction of Pakled Planet, Mariner decides she must take matters into her own hands to clear her mother's name.
- 9/1/2022. The Least Dangerous Game — While Mariner finds herself under Ransom's thumb during a repair mission, Boimler unwisely agrees to be hunted by an alien predator in an effort to be less risk-averse.
- 9/8/2022. Mining the Mind's Mines — The Lower Deckers are assigned to clean up alien artifacts that reveal their greatest fantasies.
- 9/15/2022. Room for Growth — While Freeman orders the overworked engineering staff to take some time for relaxation, the Lower Deckers embark on a mischievous plan to acquire the prime rooming assignment.
- 9/22/2022. Reflections — When Rutherford's implant malfunctions, an alternate personality with darker tendencies and a mysterious agenda emerges.
- 9/29/2022. Hear All, Trust Nothing — Trade negotiations bring the Cerritos to Deep Space Nine, where Tendi clashes with an Orion obsessed with their society's history of piracy. Meanwhile, Mariner suffers through meeting her girlfriend's annoying friends.
- 10/6/2022. A Mathematically Perfect Redemption — A disgraced Starfleet exocomp becomes stranded on a primitive alien world where she must learn the lesson of humility.
- 10/13/2022. Crisis Point 2: Paradoxus — The Lower Deckers play through Boimler's latest holodeck movie, which does its best in trying to live up to the original.
- 10/20/2022. Trusted Sources — The crew attempts to put forward a sterling image when a news reporter is assigned to file a story about the Cerritos — ultimately putting Mariner in the hot seat when she reveals to the reporter her honest opinions.
- 10/27/2022. The Stars at Night — Starfleet Command informs Captain Freeman that all California-class crewed starships will be replaced by a new line of autonomous AI-driven drones.