Star Trek: Enterprise
Reviews of Enterprise were written from 2001-2005 during the original run of the series. Note: All reviews contain spoilers.
Season 3 (2003-2004)
- 9/10/2003. The Xindi — After six uneventful weeks seeking out the Xindi in the Delphic Expanse, the Enterprise follows a lead to a harsh mining facility and one of its Xindi laborers.
- 9/17/2003. Anomaly — The Enterprise crew must retrieve stolen supplies from alien pirates, and along the way Archer learns these aliens might also hold some valuable information.
- 9/24/2003. Extinction — While investigating a crashed Xindi vessel on a jungle planet, four of Enterprise's crew members are infected with an alien virus that causes severe mutations.
- 10/1/2003. Rajiin — Archer rescues an enslaved woman from an alien spaceport, but she harbors a hidden agenda.
- 10/8/2003. Impulse — An Enterprise away team on a rescue mission finds that the crew members of a missing Vulcan ship have all gone mad.
- 10/15/2003. Exile — A telepathic alien agrees to help the Enterprise crew locate the Xindi, but only under the condition that Hoshi keep him company during his search.
- 10/29/2003. The Shipment — Archer must decide what to do when the Enterprise discovers a production colony that has a peripheral hand in the development of the doomsday weapon the Xindi intend to use against Earth.
- 11/5/2003. Twilight — Archer suffers a mental condition that thrusts him into a forgotten reality where humanity has been eradicated by the Xindi except for a single colony of survivors.
- 11/12/2003. North Star — On a Delphic Expanse planet, the crew discovers a colony of humans living like people from the 19th-century American West.
- 11/19/2003. Similitude — When an accident leaves Tucker gravely injured, Phlox uses an unorthodox procedure to create a genetic clone whose tissues can provide a donor match that could save Tucker's life.
- 11/26/2003. Carpenter Street — Archer and T'Pol are sent back to the year 2004 to thwart a Xindi plot unfolding on Earth at that time.
- 1/14/2004. Chosen Realm — A group of religious extremists hijacks the Enterprise with the intention of using it to destroy their enemies in a century-long holy war.
- 1/21/2004. Proving Ground — Commander Shran of the Andorian Imperial Guard offers to help the Enterprise crew in a reconnaissance mission to learn more about the Xindi weapon.
- 2/4/2004. Stratagem — The Enterprise crew captures the designer of the Xindi weapon and tries to coerce him into revealing sensitive information.
- 2/11/2004. Harbinger — En route to the colony where the Xindi weapon is being constructed, the crew retrieves a mysterious alien from a strange vicinity of space.
- 2/18/2004. Doctor's Orders — Phlox must oversee the process of putting the crew into a controlled comatose state so they will be safe when the ship travels through a vast amomaly in space.
- 2/25/2004. Hatchery — At the possible expense of his mission, Archer goes to excessive lengths to protect a hatchery filled with unborn Xindi insectoids.
- 3/3/2004. Azati Prime — The Enterprise crew finally reaches the Xindi military colony at Azati Prime, and plans a suicide mission to destroy the doomsday weapon.
- 4/21/2004. Damage — Following a devastating attack that has crippled the Enterprise, Archer must set morality aside in order to salvage the mission.
- 4/28/2004. The Forgotten — As Tucker tries to come to terms with a personal loss, Archer attempts to prove his case to Degra and solidify an alliance.
- 5/5/2004. E2 — The crew comes face-to-face with another ship, whose passengers are the descendants of the Enterprise crew, which is destined to be thrown more than a century into the past.
- 5/12/2004. The Council — Archer makes his case for peace to a divided Xindi council while a shuttlepod team infiltrates a sphere to gather information about their weaknesses.
- 5/19/2004. Countdown — In exchange for a promise to disable the spheres, the Xindi aquatics agree to help Archer stop the reptilians, who have kidnapped Sato and are forcing her to decrypt the weapon's firing codes.
- 5/26/2004. Zero Hour — With the weapon on its final course for Earth, Archer — in pursuit in a Xindi vessel — plans to board it with an armed assault team. Meanwhile, the Enterprise attempts to disable the sphere network at one of its crucial junction points.
- Third Season Recap — A capsule review of each episode, character and storyline discussion, and an analysis of the entire season overall.