Season 2 (2019)
- 1/17/2019. Brother — Captain Christopher Pike assumes command of the Discovery to investigate some mysterious anomalies leading to the rescue attempt of survivors from a downed Starfleet vessel. Meanwhile, Burnham must confront the troubled relationship with her Vulcan stepbrother.
- 1/24/2019. New Eden — When the Discovery investigates a transmission originating from the location of one of the mysterious red bursts, they find a colony of humans who have been living on a world on the other side of the galaxy for 200 years.
- 1/31/2019. Point of Light — On the Klingon homeworld, L'Rell must deal with a potential political uprising sparked by her loyalty to Ash Tyler, who is regarded as an untrustworthy outsider.
- 2/7/2019. An Obol for Charon — The Discovery is imperiled by a mysterious alien entity. Meanwhile, Saru's life is threatened by a Kelpien condition that is a core part of his people's identity.
- 2/14/2019. Saints of Imperfection — Stamets devises a plan to take the Discovery into the mycelium spore network in the hopes of rescuing Tilly.
- 2/21/2019. The Sound of Thunder — The detection of a red burst takes the Discovery to Saru's homeworld of Kaminar, where he must confront and consider exposing a worldwide lie that leads his people to willingly face premature death at the hands of the world's other native species.
- 2/28/2019. Light and Shadows — While Burnham returns home to Vulcan to seek answers about her brother's whereabouts, the Discovery investigates a temporal anomaly that has appeared in Kaminar's orbit.
- 3/7/2019. If Memory Serves — Burnham takes Spock to Talos IV where the planet's telepathic inhabitants help heal his mind, but in the process both of them must confront difficult memories from each other's pasts.
- 3/14/2019. Project Daedalus — Pending my review, the comments section is open.