- The author's copyrights
- Third-party copyrights
- Waiver of comment content copyrights
- Commenting rules and etiquette
- Monetary payments/contributions
- Exclusion of warranty
- Limitation of liability
- Changes to these terms
The author's copyrights
Unless otherwise noted, all content and designs at this site Copyright © 1994-2023 Jamahl Epsicokhan. All rights reserved. Fair use situations excepted, any unauthorized reproduction or distribution of any content in any manner without the author's express written consent is prohibited. Questions or comments regarding reuse of any content may be directed to the author by email.
Linking to web pages, printing for private use, or quoting excerpts with due attribution is not discouraged and you do not have to ask the author before doing so.
The content is considered fair commentary and criticism. All content on this site is published independently by the author, who is not affiliated with or authorized by any company or entity referenced herein. All views expressed are solely the author's own.
Certain graphical images used on this site (such as logos, photos, or other recognizable elements from TV shows or films) are based on elements owned by their respective copyright holders. No use of these images should be inferred as infringement upon the ownerships of the related properties. Images are displayed solely for incidental decorative use under the fair use clause of United States copyright, and Jammer's Reviews maintains attribution of these images to their respective copyright holders. Jammer's Reviews recognizes third-parties' rights to protect ownership of their materials, and affirms its cooperation in maintaining copyright compliance with regard to those contents. Any concerns about potential infringement by copyright owners should be directed to the author by email for resolution.
Waiver of comment content copyrights
By posting comments on this site, you waive all claims to copyrights on those posts and acknowledge that (1) the author of Jammer's Reviews will not make any effort to protect any claim to intellectual property or copyrights of those posts, and (2) Jammer's Reviews may reuse the contents of your comments without prior notice or consent. If you do not agree to this, do not post comments on the site.
Commenting rules and etiquette
You can add your own comments to the end of Jammer's Reviews to contribute to the discussion with the user community. The administrator seeks to foster intelligent discourse where people can voice their opinions on the topics under discussion. If everyone follows the rules and plays nice, it will be a more inviting and worthwhile place for all participants.
At the administrator's sole discretion, posts deemed unacceptable may be edited or removed. The administrator reserves the right to edit or remove any post at any time for any reason. The administrator does not, however, guarantee that posts that break the rules will necessarily be removed. User requests for the administrator to take action regarding comments posted on the site may be ignored or denied.
When posting comments, users should follow these rules:
- The golden rule: Keep things respectable and civil. Honest, good-faith debate is encouraged, but please avoid personal or ad hominem attacks or accusations, or blatant rudeness or profanity directed at other contributors. As a rule of thumb, you should be discussing the topic at hand, not making things personal with the other contributors. Ignore trolling behavior rather than engaging with it and making things worse. Do your best to rise above the fray.
- Do not post advertising, spam, or links to other locations that do not contribute to the discussion. Do not solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services or to make donations of any kind.
- Do not post anything illegal, libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically, or sexually objectionable.
- Do not post any content you do not have the right to make available, including content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, or copyright.
- Do not divulge personal information about another person.
- Do not reveal anything in your comments that you are not comfortable being shown to the public. (See the privacy statement below.)
- Do not attempt to post any software viruses, files, programs, or code designed to interrupt, harm, or disable the functionality of this website or server.
- Do not post under multiple usernames, especially in an effort to make it appear your comments are being posted by multiple users. Pick one name and stick with it. If you decide you want to change your name, you should announce your name change in the first post in which you post under a new name. You should not change your name more than once in a six-month period. Also, do not post under names you know to be used by other contributors on the board.
- HTML tags (<i>, <b>, etc.) are disallowed and automatically removed. Use plain-text alternatives.
- Avoid excessive use of capitalization (shouting) in your posts.
- Do not post spoilers about any episode or film that has yet to premiere. Spoilers should be limited to material already officially released.
- As a courtesy, avoid posting on any review any spoilers for episodes that come later in the series, or spoilers for other shows or material outside the context of the current discussion. There are people who are watching these shows for the first time and reading the comments as they go, and they don't want to be spoiled on what's coming up (or, for that matter, something completely unrelated). If you must post spoilers beyond the current episode's context, please include a prominent spoiler warning. (However, as a warning to those new to the shows covered here: The comments are not always free of these types of spoilers, so read them at your own risk.)
Jammer's Reviews does not collect or share any information from its users, except as explained in the items below:
- User comments: When you use the commenting feature, you are essentially posting to a public forum. By definition, that is not private, and any comments you post will be visible to anyone who views this website. Jammer's Reviews will not promise that anything you post on this site can or will be removed in a timely manner, or at all. Post at your own risk and discretion. You are strongly encouraged not to use personally identifying information about yourself in your posts (pseudonyms or partial names are encouraged), and you are prohibited from posting personally identifying information about any other individual. You bear all responsibility for any personally identifying information you post about yourself; Jammer's Reviews will not be responsible for any consequence of any action by a third party as a result of such a disclosure. You may optionally include your email address with your post; this is not shown in the comments that are posted and Jammer's Reviews will not share this with any third party. The author may, however, use the email address you provide to personally contact you about your comment for the purposes of site administration, at the author's discretion. This is very rarely done, but if you do not agree to this, do not include your email address in the comment submission form.
- Third-party services: This site uses some third-party services to provide additional functionality. Jammer's Reviews does not share any information or data gathered by these services with anyone else. However, these third-party services may collect your data in accordance with their policies. The third-party services used on this site are as follows: (1) Advertisements are served by Google AdSense. Jammer's Reviews does not monitor or control the content of the ads or the sites to which they link. Please use your own discretion when clicking on them. (2) Site usage data is collected using Google Analytics. (3) The site search feature is powered by Google Programmable Search Engine. For privacy information about these Google services, please see how Google uses information from sites or apps that use their services. Jammer's Reviews takes no responsibility for the conduct of Google or any third-party entity. However, by using this site, you acknowledge that you agree to the terms of Google's policies as they pertain to the services used here.
If you wish to manage or opt out of cookies, you can take the following steps:
- You may be able to opt out of cookies from the third party's website. Visit the third party's website for more information.
- Your web browser may allow you to manage what cookies are accepted or declined. Check your browser's settings for more information.
- Your web browser may allow you to manually view cookies and delete cookies you don't want. Check your browser's settings for more information.
For more information about what cookies are or how to disable them, you can visit this site. If you choose not to accept cookies, certain site features may not function as intended.
Jammer's Reviews allows users to support this site by donating money through third-party payment processing. Any donations you make to support this site are completely voluntary and non-refundable.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise by the author, payments do not enable any special privileges or rights regarding this site or its contents. Payments are voluntary donations to thank the author for past efforts, and do not guarantee any future content, services, or other action. The author will be under no obligation whatsoever to take any action as the result of a voluntary contribution.
Exclusion of warranty
Use of this site is at your own risk, and intended for entertainment purposes only. The content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Jammer's Reviews disclaims all warranties, and does not guarantee that the functions or content contained in this site will be uninterrupted or free of errors, that errors will be corrected, or that the site or server are free of viruses or harmful components. Content may include inaccuracies or errors, and may be changed or removed at any time. You assume the entire cost of any expense in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its contents.
Limitation of liability
Jammer's Reviews and its affiliates, service providers, and content providers will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, property damage, or similar damages, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages. Jammer's Reviews will not be liable for the conduct or actions of visiting users on the website, including any comments posted by users that libel, defame, threaten, harass, or infringe upon the rights of others.
Changes to these terms
Last updated: 12/8/2021