Season 1 (2010)
- 1/22/2010. Pilot — A tragic act of violence throws two families into despair, resulting in one father's questionable use of technology in his attempts to reconnect with his daughter, while another father considers compromising his ethics in dealings with an organized crime syndicate.
- 1/29/2010. Rebirth — Zoe finds herself treated like a machine, with her handlers unaware that her consciousness has been preserved inside a Cylon body. The Graystones' grief proves troublesome as they consider attending a public memorial for the train bombing victims. William hangs out with his mob-connected uncle Sam, to the ire of Joseph.
- 2/5/2010. Reins of a Waterfall — The fallout from Amanda's shocking public announcement puts Daniel's business in jeopardy. Joseph and Sam play hardball when paying Daniel a visit. Zoe links back into the virtual realm, where she makes a surprising discovery. Sister Clarice makes contact with the STO.
- 2/19/2010. Gravedancing — When Daniel agrees to go on a late-night talk show, he considers distorting the truth about his daughter for the sake of public relations. Joseph finds himself caught between his conscience and a brutal Tauron code when he asks Sam to take vengeance on the Graystones.
- 2/26/2010. There Is Another Sky — Tamara Adama, trapped in the virtual world, discovers she is different from the other avatars. Meanwhile, Daniel faces the prospect of a boardroom coup at his company, and Joseph finds an increasing distance opening up between him and his son.
- 3/5/2010. Know Thy Enemy — A Graystone corporate rival from Tauron arrives on Caprica and accuses Daniel of murder and theft. Clarice takes on an unlikely caper on behalf of the STO.
- 3/12/2010. The Imperfections of Memory — Amanda is troubled when she begins having hallucinations about her deceased brother. Joseph searches for Tamara in V-World. Daniel learns a startling truth about the U-87's MCP.
- 3/19/2010. Ghosts in the Machine — Daniel embarks on a psychological war of wills to coerce the U-87 into revealing that it contains Zoe's memories. Joseph finds his mettle tested as he searches for Tamara in New Cap City.
- 3/26/2010. End of Line — When Daniel's deadline to deliver Cylons for the military contract is pushed up, he orders the U-87 be copied for mass production — a process that would mean the destruction of Zoe's program. So Zoe attempts a desperate escape from the laboratory.
- 2/21/2011. Closing Thoughts — Individual reviews of the second half of the season were never written, but Jammer offers some closing thoughts on the rest of Caprica following the show's cancellation.
◄ Home Page