- 5/25/1977. Star Wars: Episode IV — A New Hope — Two droids containing critical military information about a dreaded superweapon fall into the unsuspecting hands of a young man, pulling him into a life-or-death struggle against the Galactic Empire bent on the desruction of the Rebellion, which hopes to restore democracy to the galaxy.
- 6/20/1980. Star Wars: Episode V — The Empire Strikes Back — The Empire, led by Darth Vader, embarks on a mission to destroy the Rebellion at their secret base on a frigid ice world. As the Rebellion attempts to escape, Luke Skywalker travels to a distant planet to be trained in the ways of the Force by Yoda, the last surviving Jedi Master.
- 5/25/1983. Star Wars: Episode VI — Return of the Jedi — Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, and Lando must rescue Han Solo from the clutches of Jabba the Hutt before leading the Rebellion's daring attack to destroy the Empire's new Death Star, which is being constructed under the supervision of the Emperor himself.
- 5/19/1999. Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace — A trade blockade imposed on the planet of Naboo brings two Jedi knights to the world to intervene in a political solution. In the process, they encounter a young boy named Anakin Skywalker who is strong with the Force and whom one of the knights believes is the subject of a Jedi prophecy.
- 5/16/2002. Star Wars: Episode II — Attack of the Clones — Anakin is assigned to protect Padme from assassins amid political unrest in the Republic. Meanwhile, a series of mysteries sends Obi-Wan on an investigation to a remote planet where he discovers a massive clone army is being secretly constructed.
- 5/19/2005. Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith — While the Republic fights a war against a separatist movement, the Jedi Council asks Anakin to spy on Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, whose political intentions they distrust. In the process, Anakin finds himself seduced by the power of the Dark Side of the Force.
- 12/18/2015. Star Wars: Episode VII — The Force Awakens — Thirty years after the Rebellion defeated the Empire at the Battle of Endor, a young woman on a desert world comes into the possession of a droid that carries the secret whereabouts of Luke Skywalker, the last Jedi, who is sought by the sinister First Order, which arose from the remnants of the Empire.
- 12/16/2016. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story — The daughter of one of the Death Star's chief architects is recruited by the Rebellion to undertake a daring mission that hopes to bring about the end of the Empire's doomsday weapon.
◄ Home Page