You can add your own comments to the end of Jammer's Reviews so you can have your say in a public-like setting. That said, this is not a flame board. It is not a spamming forum. Flaming, spamming, and other general misuse of the commenting feature will not be tolerated. The commenting feature is equipped with spam filtering, which blocks a lot of the automated spam bots and rampant abusers.
You are encouraged to keep things civil. You may, of course, openly disagree with my reviews or other user comments, but I expect that you will not submit posts that are blatantly rude or harassing, excessively profane or offensive, or that contain defamatory remarks, commercial messages, or violations of copyright, trademark or intellectual property. At my discretion, posts deemed unacceptable or irrelevant to the topic at hand will be removed. I reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
Here are the general rules:
- Don't post spoilers about any episode that has yet to air on television, or any film that has yet to premiere in theaters.
- For Battlestar Galactica, don't post spoilers on any review for episodes that come later in the series. There are people who are catching up on the series on DVD and reading reviews and comments as they go. If you must post a spoiler, please include a prominent SPOILER WARNING note that warns about spoilers for future episodes. Comments that violate the spoiler policy may be edited, redacted, or deleted.
- Redacted text, which looks like this — You have just highlighted me! — may contain spoilers beyond the scope of the particular review and/or episode. Highlight redacted text only at your own risk.
- Don't use HTML code (<i>, <b>, etc.) in your posts. Tags are automatically stripped. For emphasis, use *plain text alternatives* or ALL CAPS.
- Speaking of ALL CAPS, don't post an entire post in ALL CAPS. IT SOUNDS LIKE SHOUTING, AND IT'S ANNOYING. Please refrain.
- Don't solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind.
- Don't post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
- Maintain a civil tone. Blatant rudeness to other posters on the board (or to me) will not be tolerated.
- Don't post any content that you do not have the right to make available. Don't post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Don't post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this web site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Don't give out personal information about someone else on the board.
Thank you. Please play by the rules so that everyone has fun.